Re: ORA-06508: PL/SQL: could not find program unit being called

From: Philippe Grenier <Philippe.Grenier_at_cgi.ca>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 00:29:58 GMT

[Quoted] This error will also occur, in Forms 5.0, from time to time. I haven't found yet the cause for this, but I know that when I look in my attached library, the procedure exists. So, for now, the suggested solution is to scrap the attachment to the concerned library and reattach it and DO remove the path.

Good luck,

Philippe