Advanced Informatics Student is looking for a graduation eternyship in any country

From: Alex Snoeren <alex.snoeren_at_wxs.nl>
Date: 1998/04/26

Hello!

[Quoted] I'am a dutch student, I attend the Advanced informatics course at the university of Breda.
[Quoted] In february of 1999 I will start my graduation and I'am looking for an interesting task to complete and a challanging subject. My interests are specially : oracle & internet. If you want more information you can contact me at: alex.snoeren_at_wxs.nl. I can send you a CV if you like.

Regards,
Alex. Received on Sun Apr 26 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message