LEXICAL_ERROR while re-installing Designer/2000

From: Paul Huinen <phuinen_at_inter.nl.net>
Date: 26 Apr 1998 14:46:50 GMT

Dear Oracle Designer/2000 user,

can you help me solving the following problem?

On a Intel Pentium-II machine I have installed Windows NT 4.0 Server running Oracle7 Server 7.3.3.4.0
Also are installed Designer/2000 v1.3.2, Discoverer 3.0.8 and Enterprise Manager 1.5.0. Everything worked OK.

Now - due to problems with the Preferences Navigator - I want to reinstall Designer/2000 and the following error message occurs.

Notification
datmgr10.map(10): LEXICAL_ERROR while mapping datmgr10

[Analyzing Dependencies ...
Designer/2000 Repository Administrator
Analyzing Designer/2000 Repository Administrator Dependencies ...]

In order to solve the problem I have already de-installed all Oracle software, cleaned all Oracle entries from the registry and re-installed everything. Yet the damned problem persists.

How can I solve this problem without having to completely re-install the NT operating system?
Please reply to this article or send your suggestion to phuinen_at_inter.nl.net

Thanks.

Paul Huinen