Trigger/Procedure to Insert Canned Text

From: Ed Jennings <jenningse_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 20:11:33 -0400

[Quoted] I'm running Forms 4.5 in an NT environment. My users often want to query using wildcards in some fields. Problem is, they are slightly brain dead and can't remember what the wildcard character is. I want to be able to provide a single button that will automatically insert the wildcard character (%) into the currently active field, at the current placement of the cursor. i.e. before they enter any text, after they enter text, or both.

Can this be done?? Any suggestions???

TIA Ed Jennings

--
jenningse_at_mindspring.com

"The opinions expressed here are my own, not those of DOMAIN
technologies"