Invoice with Reports

From: Terenzio (Datasyst) <"Terenzio>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 11:23:39 +0200

[Quoted] Please I need some help regarding Oracle Reports from Developer 2000 rel. 2.0 I have to create an invoice
I have two tables:
- Rows (with columns Row No.,Quantity, Unitary Value, Vat Code) - VAT (with columns Vat Code, Vat Value)

[Quoted] My problem is that I want to calculate and print, in invoice footer, the total amount of Values and VATs grouped by VAT value.

Example

[Quoted] Table VAT

Row No.    Q.ty       Un.Value            VAT Code                            VAT      VAT Value
---------------------------------
1                      5           500                         AA
AA                      20
2                    10           250                         AA
BB                       10
3                    20           300                         BB
CC                        5
4                    10           300                         CC
5                    10           500                         AA
6                    30           100                         BB
and so on
(Note that the rows printing is not order by VAT code but by Row No.)

[Quoted] The total I want is following:

[Quoted] Q.ty * Un.Value VAT Value % VAT

     10.000                              20  (AA)                   2.000
       9.000                              10  (BB)                        900
       3.000                                5  (CC)                        150
     22.000                                                                3.050      = £ 25.050

(Total amount of the invoice)

Thanks for Help!!!!
Franco Received on Sat Apr 25 1998 - 11:23:39 CEST

Original text of this message