D2K(forms4.5) and Oracle Application Forms questions.

From: Wayland Stringer <wstringe_at_exor.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 16:13:29 -0500

We are trying to open some of the forms in the Oracle Applications v 10.7 smart client using D2K v 1.3 We are having a problem with referenced objects being located when loading a .fmb file. When I add the specific path where the object is located into the oracle.ini forms45_path value, the referenced object is located. I tried to put the top level directory (O:/APPS10) in the path in hopes that it would look at all sub directories as well to located those opbjects (APPCORE, INVSTAND, etc). This did not work as well as when I put all the individual paths in, it did not work. Is there a setup step I missed or a setting that I need to do to be able to have all my subdirectories in the path needed for forms 4.5 to see them.

Thanks Wayland Received on Thu Apr 23 1998 - 23:13:29 CEST

Original text of this message