Re: Forms 4.5, and Pro*C procedures on C/S

From: Mike Guerrero <mguerrer_at_mail.sdsu.edu>
Date: 23 Apr 1998 19:09:01 GMT

I have done this with Forms4.5 and COBOL. I used the DBMS_PIPE package to pass data from the form to the COBOL program running on the server. The COBOL program performs some calculations and returns the results back to the form.

I'm not sure if the is another funtion available on the client side that will accomplish what you want.

Please email if you have any questions.

Mike

sachu_at_bitsmart.com wrote in article <6hk40m$bcn$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...