Running external application using host('...');

From: yosef <mihaell_at_aviv.co.il>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 20:01:00 +0300

I'm trying to run some executables using "host" command in Forms 4.5 (Dev200 ver 1.3 Windows 95). For example - host(myapp.exe,noscreen). Those applications are console applications that run approximately 20 sec. The problem is that when the application quits , the Forms Run-Time still is unavailable (the menu is gray , buttons are not enabled , etc.). Only when I minimize the application and maximize it back - it becomes enabled. Can anyone help me? Received on Thu Apr 23 1998 - 19:01:00 CEST

Original text of this message