Re: Any good tools to write PL/SQL for Oracle Web Server?

From: <bonanos_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 00:47:34 -0600

Hi guy

> I see PL/SQL cartridge for Oracle Web Server as a
> good way to put small applications on the Web.
>
> BUT, it seems that development/maintenance of PL/SQL
> procedures that generates HTML code as quite hard
> (no HTML web editors that we can really use, except
> Windows Notepad...)
>
> Do you know any good tools to write PL/SQL for Oracle
> Web Server 3.01?

There is a tool you can download called WebAlchemy which takes an html page and converts it into a Pl/Sql procedure.

You can do your design with a tool like frontpage and then have web alchemy convert it.

If you are looking for a replacement to writing procdeures in notepad dowload TOAD from http://www.toadsoft.com

Adios