I've fallen and I can't get up! (or, problems with web forms server 1.5.1 on Solaris 2.5.1)

From: Alan Johnson <alan.johnson_at_gel.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 19:19:36 -0400

I had this working, upgraded to 1.6 (without realizing that it was this version that split the dev/2k from dev/2k server), realized that I didn't have what I need, retrofitted to 1.5.1 dev/2k, and now I can't get and of the web server deployed forms to work. I now get (regardless of how I envoke, netscape, IE, JRE, appletviewer) a FRM-999999 (which is related to a JavaEOF on readInputStream). This was working (still got this error in some circumstances, but now its all the time) Any ideas as to what I've done wrong on the reinstall?

TIA, Alan Received on Wed Apr 22 1998 - 01:19:36 CEST

Original text of this message