Re: SQL statement -- about index and group by

From: Jurij Modic <jurij.modic_at_mf.sigov.mail.si>
Date: 1998/04/21

On Tue, 21 Apr 1998 13:33:02 +0800, "°½Ãi¿ß" <Grafield_at_grafield.com.tw> wrote:

>DOES ORACLE 7.3.2 SUPPORT COST BASE OR RULE BASE ?
Both. I strongly sugest you read some docs about Oracle's optimizer modes, so that you will be at least able to recognize which mode is in effect with your instance.

regards,

Jurij Modic                             Republic of Slovenia
jurij.modic_at_mf.sigov.mail.si		Ministry of Finance
The above opinions are mine and do not represent any official standpoints of my employer Received on Tue Apr 21 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message