Oracle forms 4.5 - moving from Win95 to WinNT - anyone encounter problems?

From: Chris Hughes <chris.hughes_at_gsc.gte.com>
Date: 21 Apr 1998 19:22:13 GMT

Hello:

We are in the process of moving our Forms 4.5 users from Windows95 to Windows NT and have noticed some problems under the new OS. Specifically, we are finding that alerts that are called from post query triggers result in NT giving a "wait" cursor that will not allow the operator to select a button to exit the alert.

Has anyone else seen this problem, or for that matter any other problem associated with moving forms 4.5 users from 95 to NT. I would like to get an idea of what sort of trouble I am in for...

Thanks in advance for your help!

-Chris

"The views expressed are the author's and do not necessarily reflect the official position of GTE or any of its subsidiaries" Received on Tue Apr 21 1998 - 21:22:13 CEST

Original text of this message