Forms 4.5 Limit of open cursors - how to change

From: <Rajlaxmi>
Date: 21 Apr 1998 06:14:54 -0700

[Quoted] We are using personal Oracle 7.3 under Win95. How do I change the limit of open cursors so as to avoid the problem of "Error occured at recursive SQL level 1" I cannot see the Database Manager tool which was available in Oracle 7.1 which was installed on my Win3.11. I cannot find VSMGR.EXE in the Win95 system; has it got a new name ? Thanks in advance Rajlaxmi Bombay email: fidelity_at_giasbm01.vsnl.net.in Received on Tue Apr 21 1998 - 15:14:54 CEST

Original text of this message