Discoverer 3.0.8 Adminstrator locks up during Import

From: JosephS221 <josephs221_at_aol.com>
Date: 21 Apr 1998 13:50:51 GMT

Whenever I try to use the Import function in the Discoverer 3.0.8 Administrator, it gets part way through the import, then just freezes up. I have to do a Ctl-Alt-Del to kill the process, which the close program window reports as not responding. Has anyone else experienced this? I know it's not my PC, as the same thing happens when I try it from another. Oracle support is worse than useless. The bonehead they assigned me actually told me to shut down the database and try it! Makes it a little difficult to connect under those circumstances :)

Thanks in advance.

Hugh Jorgan Received on Tue Apr 21 1998 - 15:50:51 CEST

Original text of this message