Re: Your opinions of Designer 2000??

From: John Strange <jstrange_at_imtn.dsccc.com>
Date: 1998/04/18

We had our applications in the case tool, when oracle went from 3.0 to 4.x, we created a new template to use the GUI features and punched out new forms. NO converting the old 3.x forms.

We will get the same advantage when we go web based.

dave_at_potts-mullarkey.co.uk wrote:
: I recently attended a Designer 2000 course and am starting to develop my
: first 2k assisted product.
: I would be interested to hear any general views on the use of Designer
: particularly compared with Developer 2000. I have 2 opinions so far:

: the first was, "you'll never use it. It's easier to use Developer 2000"

: the other uses Designer all the time and loves it!

: Are either/both/neither of these views right??
: What do you think??

: Dave

: http://www.dejanews.com/ Now offering spam-free web-based newsreading

--
While DSC may claim ownership of all my ideas (on or off the job),
DSC does not claim any responsibility for them. Warranty expired when you