Re: Your opinions of Designer 2000??

From: Judy Halter <jhalter_at_shore.intercom.net>
Date: 1998/04/18

I agree with the second person....our organization purchased Oracle database and tools in September of 97, we have all attended the Designer/Developer masters and are beginning development. The boss is in favor of the 100% generation idea, so is giving us the time and assistance to get past the learning curve. I have seen release 2.0 and believe that it will convert even reluctant Developer 2000 users.

Judy Halter

dave_at_potts-mullarkey.co.uk wrote in article <6h7m3a$p39$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...