Re: Help with LONG

From: Michael Shapiro <MiShapiro_at_pop200.gsfc.nasa.gov>
Date: 1998/04/17

There are many ways of doing it. Depends what you use or like to use. If you like ProC or OCI there plenty of examples for both ProC and OCI. I believe for ProC you can find examples that are coming with Oracle in ProC directory on the Server.
In article <3531F67F.41C6_at_variagenics.com>, Rick Stacy <rstacy_at_variagenics.com> says: