Re: I need help !!

From: Rod Corderey <Lane-Associates_at_csi.com>
Date: 1998/04/15

Jose,

FRM-40735 is unhandled exception in trigger and would normally give the trigger name as part of the error message.

Ora -106556 are you sure there isn't one too many digits in there? the oracle 8 messages don't go up that high.

Have you tried regenerating or are you using the Win95 fmx under NT?

regards

Rod

Lane Associates
Lane_Associates_at_Compuserve.com