Re: Installation of Forms, Reports, and Graphic Servers for Web Apps

From: <czetie_at_nospam.us.oracle.com>
Date: 1998/04/15

Charles Bouvette wrote:

> Hello,
>
> we are trying to install Forms, Reports, and Graphics servers for use
> with the Oracle web server under Oracle 8 and we cannot seem to find the
> instruction on how to do it. We can see the files on the Dev2K CD but
> there does not seem to be anything in the Oracle Installer to get them
> installed on our system.
>
> Just wondering if someone has done this installation before and could
> help with the procedure to properly configuring these items.

Charles, what you describe sounds like you have purchased a Development licence/CD. In order to be able to install the servers, you need to purchase the appropriate deployment licences (by the way, this only applies to server-based deployment - client/server is free). If you buy those licences, you will get a different CD that allows you to install the servers.

regards, Received on Wed Apr 15 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message