Re: Developer/2000 vs. Delphi

From: Holger Heidenbluth <holger.heidenbluth_at_keeptool.com>
Date: 1998/04/14

Delphi is really great. All your software engineer said about Delphi is true!
If you want to try it out a delphi application on your database you can download the 30-day trial copy of our Oracle administration and programmers tool Hora. It is written in Delphi, and will surprise you ...

Holger Heidenbluth
KeepTool Software
Berlin - Germany
http://www.keeptool.com

--
Good luck
Thanks in advance

Holger Heidenbluth

--
KeepTool Software GbR   Home : http://www.keeptool.com
Schützalle 118          EMail: holger.heidenbluth_at_keeptool.com