Re: Tool for testing new database

From: Tenerus Sales <sales_at_tenerus.com>
Date: 1998/04/13

Hi Martin,

I invite you to take a look at TestBase from Tenerus Corporation. TestBase is an easy-to-use test data generator with many powerful features, including the option of connecting to your Oracle database via OCI or ODBC. Formatted strings, like your inventory tags, are one of TestBase's strengths.

A demo is available at http://www.tenerus.com.

regards,

~Bob

--

Bob Holmes
Program Manager

martinc_at_hotmail.com wrote in article <6gtp7p$p5e$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...