Free DA Newsletter (Vol. 4.0)

From: Robert S. Seiner <rseiner_at_tdan.com>
Date: 1998/04/13

Re: The Data Administration Newsletter (TDAN)

Dear Registered TDAN Readers,

I am proud to announce that Issue 4.0 of The Data Administration Newsletter (TDAN) was posted to the internet on March 1, 1998. With the new issue, the URL address changed to http://www.tdan.com. My email address also changed to rseiner_at_tdan.com. The newsletter's own domain should provide the readers, sponsors, and the publisher with a higher level of stability.

Features of Issue 4.0 include:

  • A dozen new articles on data warehousing, enterprise data modeling, meta data management, naming standards, enterprise and data architecture, and much more.
  • An archive of over thirty articles from past TDAN issues.
  • An updated and growing Job Classified section.
  • Updated questions and answers in the Reader's Corner.
  • An updated vendor list in the Vendor's Corner.
  • An updated list of interesting conferences, web-sites, magazine articles, and books in the Items of Interest section.
  • Updated sections with Book Reviews and Organization Updates

For your information, The Data Administration Newsletter is approaching 3,000 registered readers internationally (which is probably a small percentage of the overall readers). At this time, approximately 50 web-sites have links to TDAN. Thank you very much for your interest in the newsletter!

The Data Administration Newsletter has been given a face-lift that I hope you will find to be an improvement. As always, if you have an interest in contributing an article to TDAN, sponsoring the newsletter, or if you have a question/comment, please contact me at rseiner_at_tdan.com.

I hope to hear from you.

Best Regards.
Bob Seiner

Robert S. Seiner