Re: Query Tool Recommendations Sought

From: Tim Romano <tim_at_superstream.net>
Date: 1998/04/11

Russell,
Thanks for the recommendation. I will look into Business Objects. BO won gold from OTJ not long ago, and there's going to be a demonstration in my neck of the woods next month.

Is Discoverer2000 a different product from Discoverer?

Discoverer I find to be too sequential; users familiar with the gestalt of the graphical interface in Access will find it somewhat cumbersome.
What a tool Access would be it it supported native connectivity to the underlying RDBMS,instead of Jet/ODBC.
Tim