Re: Query Tool Recommendations Sought

From: Jonathan Gennick <gennick_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1998/04/11

[Quoted] On Thu, 09 Apr 1998 20:07:09 -0400, Tim Romano <tim_at_superstream.net> wrote:

>For use by end-users already familiar with MS-Access,
>I'm looking for a query tool that has a similar
>drag-drop interface, and with graphical representation
>of tables and joins, yet designed to work specifically
>with Oracle:

I have some clients who use a tool called Clear Access. It has nothing to do with MS-Access<g>. I'm not sure who sells it, but it should do exactly what you want. It's designed for use as a reporting tool to use with databases like Oracle, Sybase, informix, etc.

Jonathan Received on Sat Apr 11 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message