Re: using forms globals in multi form application

From: Steve Cosner <stevec_at_zimmer.csufresno.edu>
Date: 1998/04/11

You need to use the globals to create a default_where clause and then set it using set_block_property. Follow this with an execute_query, and it should work.

Putting the globals into the items in the block causes the form to try to insert a row using those values.

Regards,
Steve Cosner

http://members.aol.com/stevec5088
Downloadable utility form -- Display and update any table.