Re: Correction Reply Address: Oracle 8.0 Enterprise Manager

From: Joel R. Kallman <jkallman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 1998/04/10

You can manually or automatically add databases to your Enterprise Manager console.

To manually add them, use the menu item Navigator->Service Discovery->Manually Define Services. You will then be prompted for your node names and database names on each node.

To automatically add databases to your console, ensure that the Intelligent Agent is running (and configured) on your node, and then run Navigator->Service Discovery->Discover New Services.

On Fri, 10 Apr 1998 01:58:36 -0400, "Ian Y. Zhao" <izhao_at_vt.edu> wrote:

>Please send reply to izhao_at_vt.edu
>
>Ron Thigpen wrote in message <6gkc3n$f8$1_at_solaris.cc.vt.edu>...
>>Hi:
>>
>>I am just a new user of Oracle 8.0 for NT. I just created a new database
>>called "seed" other than the default ORCL. But why every time I open the
>>Enterprise Manager, there's no databases under the database directory?
>>
>>Any idea?
>>
>>Ian

Thanks!

Joel

Joel R. Kallman Oracle Government, Education, & Health

Columbus, OH                             http://govt.us.oracle.com
jkallman_at_us.oracle.com                   http://www.oracle.com

The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation. Received on Fri Apr 10 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message