Question about connecting to Oracle 7 while in Reports 2.5

From: Creative Business Advisers <health_at_mtolympus.ari.net>
Date: 1998/04/10

[Quoted] I am able to use SQL*Plus in Windows 95 by typing scott/tiger at the SQL*Plus prompt, to use my local Oracle 7 copy. But, when I get prompted in Reports 2.5 for a userid, password, and connect string, Oracle gives me an error message saying:

ORA-03121: No interface driver connected - function not performed.

I am using Oracle Reports 2.5.3.6.7 and Oracle server 7.3.2.1.1 for Windows 95.

Any tips on finding out what to enter for a database (connect string) would be greatly appreciated.

Mike Received on Fri Apr 10 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message