Pb solved

From: Cyrille Bonnet <NOSPAM_cbonnet_at_leopard.com>
Date: 1998/04/10

Thanks for your help guys.

With the Microsoft ODBC driver, I replaced the SERVER parameter by my TNS service name and it works fine. It was indeed stupid, but not very well documented.

With the Oracle ODBC driver, I upgraded to 2.5.1.0b (the latest available version on the Oracle Web site), replaced the "SQL Connection String" by my TNS service name and got it to work.

The conclusion of all that, I guess, is: upgrade you drivers and remember that your TNS service name is always somewhere in your ODBC setup (no matter what it's called).

Thanks again for your help.

Cyrille. Received on Fri Apr 10 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message