SQLWord: Oracle - Microsoft Word Integration

From: Sequel Solutions <akolkman_at_sequel.nl>
Date: 1998/04/10

Dear Oracle user/developer,

Sequel Solutions is a Dutch solution provider. We concentrate on system development in Oracle client-server
environments integrating with Workflow. During the projects that we do we develop generic tools, that we sell worldwide and support via the Internet:

  • SQLWord: Advanced Reportwriter integrating Oracle and Microsoft Word. You can create your own standardletters, contracts and any other reports using the data of a Oracle database within a Microstoft Word document.
  • SQLTools: Integrated server-side SQL & PL/SQL development environment for Oracle developers, easily browsing the Oracle database, programming and debugging PL/SQL stored program units like packages, procedures, functions, database-triggers and so on.

We would like to invite you to have a look at our website (www.sequel.nl) and download the free trial software.

Sincerely,

Arthur Kolkman (Sequel Solutions) Received on Fri Apr 10 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message