Re: Converting Forms 3.0 to Forms 4.5

From: anon <anon_at_msn.com>
Date: 1998/04/10

Hi Billy -

We have got some settings that get close or at least allow screens to be worked on - please send a message to my work email at: Martyn.Cavett_at_gtplc.com for further information - where I have access to Developer.

Hope to here from you soon. (The setting involve the registry settings - we are running the client end on NT4)

  • Martyn Cavett Technical Consultant LGT Asset Management London, UK. home: cavett_at_globalnet.co.uk work: Martyn.Cavett_at_gtplc.com

These views are my own and not those of my employer. Normal conditions apply.
nb. anonymous return address used - please replace reply address with those given above.