Re: User friendly GUI tools for ORACLE (or SQL commands)

From: Holger Heidenbluth <holger.heidenbluth_at_keeptool.com>
Date: 1998/04/09

bonanos_at_yahoo.com wrote:

> Hi Femi
> >
> > I've had trouble modifying my package bodies and I was wondering if
> > there are any user friendly ways to do it apart from using the Oracle
> > Schema Manager.
> >
> > Are there any 3rd party GUI tools that make it easy to print hard copies
> > of stored procedures and packages?

Try Hora - the ulimate administration tool for Oracle databases. You can download a free 30 day trial version from http://www.keeptool.com .
It can do everything you described and much more, and for a very moderate price.

Holger Heidenbluth
KeepTool

--
Good luck
Thanks in advance

Holger Heidenbluth

--
KeepTool Software GbR   Home : http://www.keeptool.com
Schützalle 118          EMail: holger.heidenbluth_at_keeptool.com