Drivers

From: Jennifer Caudullo <jennifer_caudullo_at_acwins.com>
Date: 1998/04/08

[Quoted] I am creating a package and package body for my stored procedures. I created the package with no problems. However, when I run the package body, I get the same error message:

Driver Message[Microsoft][ODBC driver for Oracle][Oracle]ORA-00900: invalid SQL statement.

I know there are different drivers and depending on the driver that changes the syntax. I am using the 2.73 version Microsoft Oracle driver.

Here is one of my stored procedures below. Can you please tell me what is wrong with it or what this error message means. My email address is jennifer_caudullo_at_acwins.com

Thank you

 PROCEDURE GetScenarios

      (scenario out tscenario,
      name out tname,
      scenario_type out tscenario_type,
      valuation_date out tvaluation_date,
      run_date out trun_date,

   phase1_complete out tphase1_complete,    gaap_results_final out tgaap_results_final,    statutory_results_final out tstatutory_results_final,    overhead_final out toverhead_final)
     IS CURSOR scenario_cur is
      SELECT scenario,
       name,
       scenario_type,
       valuation_date,
       run_date,
       phase1_complete,
       gaap_results_final,
       statutory_results_final,
       overhead_final
      FROM ibnr.scenario;

      scenariocount NUMBER DEFAULT 1;

      BEGIN

        FOR SCursor in scenario_cur
        LOOP
         scenario(scenariocount):= SCursor.scenario;
         name(scenariocount):=SCursor.name;
         scenario_type(scenariocount):=SCursor.scenario_type;
         valuation_date(scenariocount):=SCursor.valuation_date;
         run_date(scenariocount):=SCursor.run_date;
         phase1_complete(scenariocount):=SCursor.phase1_complete;
         gaap_results_final(scenariocount):=SCursor.gaap_results_final;

statutory_results_final(scenariocount):=SCursor.statutory_results_final;
         overhead_final(scenariocount):=SCursor.overhead_final;
          scenariocount:=scenariocount+1;
        END LOOP;
     END;