Re: Email and PL/SQL

From: Stefan Nummer <S.Nummer_at_DeutschePost.de>
Date: 1998/04/08

Hi Eric,

I checked it out and gor the following error message when executing runemailer:

begin runemailer('fromMe', 'S.Nummer_at_deutschepost.de', 'mail', 'Subject Line', 'Body of mail message

*
ERROR at line 1:

ORA-28575: unable to open RPC connection to external procedure agent
ORA-06512: at "SCOTT.EMAILER", line 0
ORA-06512: at "SCOTT.RUNEMAILER", line 14
ORA-06512: at line 1

The error seem to be reladed with RPC and DCE, which I have not explicitly configured on my machine (NT 4.0).
Do you have any idea what to do in detail? Bye

  • Stefan