Re: Does anyone run oracle Webform successfully using Netscape4.03?

From: thor hw <thor_at_echidna.net>
Date: 1998/04/08

We use the JAVA activator (early release) found on the Sun website.

It works with IE3, IE4, Netscape3, Netscape4 ... no changes needed between these, but changes to your HTML file are needed. Sun even provides a utility to do this. It runs faster than the Oracle supplied AppletViewer.

Thor HW - BC Ministry of Environment, Lands and Parks