Re: Installation of Forms, Reports, and Graphic Servers for Web Apps

From: Sree <v-sreev_at_microsoft.com>
Date: 1998/04/07

[Quoted] Run the oracle installer and browse from the cd-rom drive. See the available [Quoted] products from the cd-rom then you can choose at a time all of the componets needed to be installed. You need to install the sql*net also. Once you install the developer/2000 you need to configure the tns.ora. I guess this is it.

Sree vupalanchi