Forms 4.5 and telnet emulation

From: Olivier Bercovitz <oberco_at_club-internet.fr>
Date: 1998/04/06

Hello everybody,

we had to convert a forms 3 to forms 4.5 (part of developper 1.3.2) to be
comptaible with Oracle 7.3.4 (all on AIX 4.1.4). The forms converted works fine in gui mode (under win 95) but if we use it on character mode with a telnet emulation on a PC OS/2 the Commit function key does'nt work. More precisely, we have the message "transaction completed" but nothing updated in the database.
Is anyone had already a similar experience with a use of a forms 4.5 across a telnet emulation ??

Thanks for your help

Regards. Olivier Received on Mon Apr 06 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message