Re: Question Regarding: RAISE_APPLICATION_ERROR

From: Mark Powell <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com>
Date: 1998/04/06

Try dbms_standard.raise_application_error(.... If I remember right, forms does not like packages in the form owner.pkg_name.proc_name so I believe that you will also need a public or private synonym on sys.dbms_standard. We had this problem in Forms 3.0 and this fixed it. I imagine that we carried this forward into our 4.5 code, but I do not code forms so can not guarantee that it will work.

David Williams <david.williams_at_daytonoh.ncr.com> wrote >>