Re: Locking Problem

From: Brian Price <bprice2000_at_sprintmail.com>
Date: 1998/04/06

Ed,

To avoid displaying the acknowledgement, you can add to your code

Declare
  v_old_message_level varchar2(2);
Begin
  v_old_message_level := :system.message_level;   :system.message_level := '5';
 do_key('COMMIT_FORM');
  :system.message_level := v_old_message_level;   message('Your data was commited to the database.', no_acknowledge); End;