forms / trigger question

From: Martin Meadows <mmeadows_at_indy.net>
Date: 1998/04/05

Hello all you Oracle forms / trigger gurus,

What's the default pl/sql action of a key-entqry (enter query)? What's the default pl/sql action of a key-exeqry (execute query)?

I need to modify the trigger action of a key-exeqry at block level. I assume that during a key-entqry the data is collected from the keyboard that allows a select statement to be constructed and executed when key-exeqry trigger is fired. How do I intervene to add an extra select statement?

Thanks,
Martin Meadows Received on Sun Apr 05 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message