Re: recordgroup in listitem

From: David <finkelsd_at_redshift.com>
Date: 1998/04/04

Paul,

Where do you fire this off? I've found out that in order to populate my listitems from a query recordgroup I had to fire my trigger code before focus was on the listitem. If this is attached to a trigger on the item, you may try putting the code at a higher level, ie. block or form.

David Finkelstein