Re: UTL_FILE problem

From: <bialik_at_wis.weizmann.ac.il>
Date: 1998/04/04

Hi.
 You have to assign a value to parameter utl_file_dir in init.ora file.  It is a name of directory, where UTL_FILE package is going to  create/write your output.
 You must give an access rights for that directory to ALL users.  The UTL_FILE package is executed on server side of your application, so  I don't expect any problems in writing there from NT clients.

 Good luck.