Oracle and the Macintosh

From: Billy Barnett <bbarnett_at_utmem1.utmem.edu>
Date: 1998/04/03

[Quoted] We have over 80 Oracle databases running with up to 500 users connecting to the database through terminal emulators, 95% from Macintosh's. Oracle has announced that the Mac will not be supported for Oracle tools. We do not have the funds to convert all Macs to PC's. Does anyone know of a solution on how to run GUI applications on a Mac? We have explored the Web, but this does not seem to be a reliable solution yet. Citrix servers are way too expensive. Received on Fri Apr 03 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message