Re: multi-platform applications

From: Stan Sulsky <sjs_at_curtech.com>
Date: 1998/04/03

J. G. Dutcher wrote:

> I'm trying to create an application that will run on either PCs or
> Macinstoshes. Would appreciate any "lessons" learned advice
[...]

There's only one effective way to solve this problem, IMO: find a good middleware product that supports what your application needs to do and use it. You worry about building your application; let the middleware vendor worry about the cross platform issues.

Good luck,
--stan

Stan Sulsky
          Current Technology, Inc.  |   -- sjs_at_curtech.com --
          97 Madbury Rd.            |   (603) 868-2270 - voice
          Durham, NH 03824   USA    |   (603) 868-1352 - fax