Re: recordgroup in listitem

From: Vikran Dayanidhi <vikran_at_Bayou.UH.EDU>
Date: 1998/04/02

Paul:

I think there might be a problem with your query. After you populate the recordgroup, make sure that rows were returned. You can check this by looking up the return value of POPULATE_GROUP function. If this is 0 then the query worked, else the Oracle error number is returned.

Example:

       status := populate_group('test');
       if status != 0
       then