Installation of Forms, Reports, and Graphic Servers for Web Apps

From: Charles Bouvette <cbouvette_at_frinc.com>
Date: 1998/04/02

Hello,

[Quoted] we are trying to install Forms, Reports, and Graphics servers for use with the Oracle web server under Oracle 8 and we cannot seem to find the instruction on how to do it. We can see the files on the Dev2K CD but there does not seem to be anything in the Oracle Installer to get them installed on our system.

Just wondering if someone has done this installation before and could help with the procedure to properly configuring these items.

Thanks in advance

Charles Bouvette
Manager, Internet Practice
Fioraventi-Redwood (Canada) Received on Thu Apr 02 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message