Oracle Programmer 2000

From: Wei Tang <wtang_at_cs.ualberta.ca>
Date: 1998/04/02

Hi,

We just bought an Oracle 8(workgroup). But Pro*C is not included in it. When we asked the sales rep., he said we need to purchase Oracle Programmer 2000 which includes the Pro*C product.

I am not sure what "Oracle Programmer 2000" is. I searched at Oracle web site and found nothing about it. There are only "Designer 2000" and "Developer 2000".

Could someone tell me something about this? Also, I want some information on Pro*C(e.g., where do I use it).

Thanks. Received on Thu Apr 02 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message