Forms 5.0 and Images

From: Damon Torgerson <dtorgers_at_wie.com>
Date: 1998/04/02

[Quoted] Platform: NT 4.0

[Quoted] Hello Everybody,

I have a forms 5.0 problem and I'm wondering if anyone out there can help me solve it.

What I want to do is display images in a grid much like a photo album. The problem is that I don't know how to allow seperate image items access the same table. Hmmm, that doesn't sound that clear.

For example consider a photo album that has 4 pictures (2 rows of 2 pictures) per page. Each picture is identified by a unique id. When I turn the page (scroll) the pictures change. Now, since each of the pictures are seperate pictures and seperate image items, how can I do this. I've thought of using cursors and fetching (image_item2 = image_item1 + 1) but have yet to make anything work.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Damon Torgerson Received on Thu Apr 02 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message