Re: Data Access

From: Erik E. Bengtson <erikbengtson_at_erols.com>
Date: 1998/04/02

Chen Wei Kian,

    There is a new Oracle database browser program called SQL*Pro that just came
on the market. One of the features is a that every SQL Window has a small portion of the
status bar dedicated to query statistics, such as start time, end time. Also, as the query is
running, you will see an update of how long the query has been running, every 5 seconds.
Alternatively, since SQL*Pro is multi-threaded, you could open up 2 SQL Windows, and put
one query in one window, the other query in the other window, and start them at virtually the
same time.

    SQL*Pro can be downloaded from

    http://www.erols.com/erikbengtson/

    It is shareware.