UTL_FILE problem

From: X <X_at_X.PT>
Date: 1998/04/02

[Quoted] I'm trying to user the package UTL_FILE and when I try to open the file I get the exception
[Quoted] invalid path, I think that the problem is the parameter utl_file_dir, In my database this parameter is set to null.
I don't know the meaning of this parameter... [Quoted] I would like to know if is possible to use this package in Forms 4.5 and create files in the unix server form the cliente NT workstation....

Thanks

e_mail: l-miguel-santos_at_telecom.pt Received on Thu Apr 02 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message