Re: Web-based App - Best Approach?

From: Sylvain Faust Int'l (SFI) <"Sylvain>
Date: 1998/04/01

You can use Microsoft IIS with Active Server Page (ASP) programming with the Oracle OCI component for ASP. The name of the product is SQL-Sombrero. It also allows PL/SQL Stored Procedure executions.

SQL-Sombrero Delivers High Speed, High Performance ASP Database Connectivity for High Throughput Client/Server Applications Without C/C++ Programming!

Active Server Page (ASP) Web Server Programming Ready!

SQL-Sombrero is available for the following:

[Quoted] - Oracle OCI (Oracle Call Interface)
- Microsoft DB-Library
- Sybase DB-Library
- Sybase CT-Library

SQL-Sombrero is Microsoft Transaction Server compliant as well!

SFI is pleased to announce that SQL-Sombrero recently received the Visual Basic Programmer's Journal (VBPJ) 1997 Reader's Choice Award in the Database Utilities category.

"SQL-Sombrero continues to deliver something hard to find in many other products: it works, it's fast and it's reliable" VBPJ, Spring 1997 Buyer's Guide & Product Directory, P21

For more details on SFI's suite of SQL solutions, contact: http://www.sfi-software.com

or direct at:
Sylvain Faust International
Tel: (819) 778-5045, ext. 152
Internet: info_at_sfi-sofware.com
http://www.sfi-software.com

Sylvain Faust Int'l (SFI)
A Decade of Delivering SQL Solutions, 1988-1998

SFI Building
880 boul. de la Carriere, Suite 130
Hull, Quebec
Canada J8Y 6T5
Tel. 819-778-5045
Fax: 819 778-7943
http://www.sfi-software.com

Chris Hamilton wrote in message
<01bd58ef$b6b0a5a0$73344b9b_at_chrish.hq.usace.army.mil>...
[Quoted] >I need some advice ...